- CeeNee products such as CeeNee mini, CeeNee miniPlus, CeeNee eeTee, and CeeNee CuTee come with ONE year parts and labor warranty. Within ONE year from the original purchase date, CeeNee covers all services including parts, labor, and return shipping costs.
- CeeNee BeeGee has a THREE year warranty period. During the FIRST year, CeeNee covers all services including parts, labor, and return shipping costs. For the 2nd and the 3rd year, the customer has to pay shipping cost for both ways. CeeNee will cover parts and labor costs.
- If the product is out of warranty, customer has to pay all service fees and shipping costs.
* Limited Warranty Outside U.S.
- The Warranty is valid only in the Country where purchased, through CeeNee/ Authorized Distributor in that Country.
- Warranty does not cover shipping cost.
* The warranty is void in the events of:
- Unauthorized alteration, modification of the products by personnel other than CeeNee’s.
- Accidents, uncertified power supply, misuse, fire, lightning, and any Act of God.
* CeeNee, Inc. will not be held against:
- Direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of the terms and conditions set in the warranty or under any other legal theory.
- Loss of data, profits or goodwill; damage or destruction of any data, programs, equipment or other properties, the cost of recovering, reprogramming or reproducing any data, programs or equipment; personal loss, injury or any other damages.
Extended Warranty Policy:
Our extended warranty policy is simple. If you purchase an extended warranty and your machine becomes defective during the coverage period, we will replace it if it can’t be fixed. Please see below for full details.
- How fast can I get my machine repaired?
We offer a 7 business day turnaround time to get the product working in brand new condition. We will provide 100% parts and labor coverage unless it is determined that the product was intentionally damaged or missing/stripped of the parts.
- Who pays for shipping?
CeeNee will only ship back to you. It is your responsibility to ship the item to us. We recommend you use a traceable method, sufficient packing supplies, and insure your package.
- CeeNee will pay for return shipping usually by ground. You will need to pay for an upgrade to use an expedited shipping method if it is urgent.
- If we determine that we cannot fix your item within 3 days, we’ll replace it with a brand new identical item free of charge.
- If the item is no longer available, we’ll replace it with an item with similar value and functions. Or you can choose to get CREDIT only towards buying another similar machine. The credit is non-refundable.
- The extended warranty coverage can be transferred. For example, if you gave the item away as a gift or sold your item, the recipient will still be covered under the extended warranty until coverage expires.
- When will coverage begin?
For the original warranty, the coverage date begins from the date of purchase. For the extended warranty, the coverage date begins as soon as the original warranty expires. This includes covering shipping damages on the way to your location.
- If you wish to cancel your extended warranty coverage, you must request a refund within 14 days. You can still return a product within 14 days for a refund even if you purchased the extended warranty.
- What area is covered?
CeeNee’s extended warranty is only covered in 50 states, including Hawaii and Alaska, in the U.S.
- Does CeeNee’s Extended Warranty cover software purchases?
No, not at this time. CeeNee devices that are eligible for extended warranty are CeeNee mini, CeeNee miniPlus, CeeNee eeTee, and CeeNee BeeGee.
- Can I buy CeeNee’s Extended Warranty after my purchase?
No, we only offer Extended Warranty while you are placing the order of CeeNee devices.
- Buyer may return any new CeeNee product purchased from www.ceenee.com that is “dead on arrival”, in damaged condition, or unopened, for a full refund (minus shipping cost) within 14 days of the original purchase date.
- CeeNee reserves the right to test “dead on arrival” returns and imposes a 15% out of the product sales price for a certification fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Unless defective, a 15% restocking fee applies on all opened CeeNee products.
- A product that is damaged or unsalable condition due to customer tampering will NOT BE ACCEPTED BACK FOR RETURN. The customer is required to pay the shipping cost to ship the device back.
- Any returned unit that is incomplete or missing part(s) – if accepted – will require a reduction.
- Product returned with serial number missing or tampered with will NOT BE ACCEPTED BACK FOR RETURN.
- CeeNee will not accept returns of any products more than 14 days after the buyer receives the shipment.
- Returns are processed within 2-4 days from the time received.
- Buyer is responsible return shipping.
- If you would like to return an item, please contact us. We will respond with an RMA number and instructions on how to proceed with your return. If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us before leaving feedback.
- If you have any additional questions or comments, you may contact us by clicking here.