CeeNee is happy to release the newest Audio Switch Channel Application, which is a very useful software to switch all karaoke files to the same channel automatically.
Here is procedure to install the application:
- Download the file above and extract to somewhere.
- Uninstall older version before install new version.
- Go into the folder where you extracted the file and run "Install.exe" to install "Audio Processing" program on Windows.
- Before running the program, you should filter VOB files to have list files with channel 1 vocal and list files with channel 2 vocal.
- The program only switch audio channels for Karaoke songs having two audio channels.
The results will be saved into folder "switch_channels".
If you select option "Delete original file after processing", program will delete original files.
3. Log file:
Fix error "exit program when seeing a bad file".
- This license gives you the right to install the freeware on your private computer, and use it only for non-commercial use.
- It does not give you the right to use the freeware for any commercial use (commercial use means you are getting paid or compensated for an activity that involves using the freeware).
- It does not give you the right to rent or sell computer systems on which the freeware is installed, or to rent or sell the freeware or part of it.
- The freeware is distributed "as-is" and no warranty of any kind is expressed.
- CeeNee, Inc. and its suppliers retain all intellectual property rights in the freeware.
1. PERMITTED USE AND RESTRICTIONS
You are granted a license to install and use the Freeware on a private computer, for non-commercial use only.
Any use of the freeware for an activity that results in payment or compensation is considered commercial use and is not allowed by the terms of this license.
Also, this license does not allow you to:
- rent, lease, sell, lend, distribute, publish, bundle or sublicense the Freeware or any part of it.
- rent, lease, sell, lend or distribute hardware on which the Freeware is installed, unless specifically authorized by CeeNee, Inc..
- electronically transfer the Freeware from one computer to another or over a network.
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Freeware to a human-perceivable form.
- modify the Freeware or create derivative works based upon the Freeware.
CeeNee, Inc. retains the copyright, title and ownership of the FREEWARE and the written materials of the form or media in or on which the original and other copies may exist. You may make one (1) copy of the FREEWARE solely for backup purposes. You must reproduce and include the copyright notice on the backup copy. The freeware, any accompanying printed materials and other supplied materials are owned by CeeNee, Inc. and are protected by copyright, trademark and trade secret laws and international treaty provisions. This freeware is licensed for use and not sold.
3. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holders' rights. As a condition to your agreement with CeeNee, Inc., you agree that you will not use the Freeware to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.
CeeNee, Inc. offers no warranty of performance, express or implied, with regard to the licensed freeware and all accompanying materials. CeeNee, Inc. further disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the licensed freeware and all accompanying materials.
This license is effective until terminated. This License will terminate automatically without notice from CeeNee, Inc. if you fail to comply with any provision of this License. Upon termination you shall destroy the written materials and all copies of the FREEWARE, including modified copies, if any.
6. TERMINATION OF LICENSE
The License will terminate automatically if the Licensee fails to comply with any provisions of the License or upon transfer of the freeware and documentation.
7. DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
You assume responsibility for, among other things, (i) the selection of the Licensed Freeware to achieve your intended results, (ii) the acquisition of other freeware (including any programming or operating system freeware) and/or equipment compatible with the Licensed Freeware, and (iii) the installation, use and results obtained from the Licensed Freeware. Further, for the express purpose of limiting the liability against CeeNee, Inc., you agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, CEENEE SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED FREEWARE, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF CEENEE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The freeware is protected by the copyright laws of the U.S. and other countries.
If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Delaware, USA.
The Licensee acknowledges that the Licensee has read the Agreement in full has fully understood its terms and agrees to be bound thereby. The Agreement contains the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties and supersedes all proposals or prior agreements, oral or written, and any other communications between the parties and supersedes all proposals or prior agreements, oral and written, and any other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of the Agreement.
Copyright © 2012 CeeNee, Inc. All Rights Reserved.